Permanent Resident Card “Greencard”

When you enter the U.S. on a visa or visa waiver and plan to spend the rest of your life here with your family, you will need to adjust your status from a nonimmigrant to an immigrant status, you will receive your permanent resident card known as the “green card”.

Here are reasons you will need or want one:

-You  will be able to leave and enter the U.S. anytime you wish with out the risk of being denied entry .

-You will be able to work in the U.S.  You can start your own business legally in America with a green card.

-Own property, cars and other items legally.

-Social Security benefits are available to green card holders when they retire, if you have worked for 10 years before retiring.      

We are to help you with adjusting your status and helping you with your green card.  Call us 619-249-0204, we are the REAL deal.

Translate »